Last February, the first annual Shorty Awards honored Mrs. Bugbee’s “MadMen’ character tweets as the year’s best Twitter advertising campaign. Find out more about the details of how she did it in this video interview by AdvertisingAge.
Posts Tagged ‘Carri Bugbee’
October 7th, 2009 Comments
- [SURVEY] Social Business Maturity Assessment in the Middle East
- Listening to Social Media: Your new way to Market
- How Marketers are Utilizing Social Media in 2010
- B2B Social Media on the Rise
- What, Why, How Social Media? @ Business Opportunites Lebanon
- Social Media & EMEA: redefining regional business for multi-nationals
- Social Media Readiness: starts with a SWOT analysis
- Latest Internet & Social Media stats (videos)
- Future of Advertising: a platform for Customer Insight
- Community Manager vs. Conversation Manager
- Co-Creation is more than just a philosophy!
- Facebook: your Marketing Powerhouse
- Social Engagement = Cultivating Customers Demands
- Social Media in the Middle East: more at ARABNET March 25th & 26th
- For Your Social Communities to Work, Fish Where the Fish Are
Video of the Week
Since you arrive on this blog…
90:10 90:10 Group 90:10 Middle East B2B Bob Garfield Carri Bugbee Chaos Scenario Content 2.0 crowdsourcing David Cushman Digital Revolution DOTAN Forrester Technographics Gary Hayes Groundswell innovation Legal download LinkedIn Marta Kagan media media usage music music download ninety10 Reid Hoffman Roger Harris social business Social Media Social Media Count social media definition Social Media Hub Middle East social media marketing social media readiness social media statistics Social Media Stats social media usage Social TV Stephen Nold the 4 Ps TV Twitter Twitter Times VoD VoD advertising web 2.0
- No bookmarks avaliable.